I read somewhere they are "hoping" to have it working by Sep. 22!!

On another site there was a guy posting that said he works for AT&T and that they could enable it next week if they wanted, but are waiting to see if they can figure out how to charge us more for MMS.

And that's why people hate AT&T..
    06-11-2009 10:42 PM
    I read somewhere they are "hoping" to have it working by Sep. 22!!

On another site there was a guy posting that said he works for AT&T and that they could enable it next week if they wanted, but are waiting to see if they can figure out how to charge us more for MMS.

And that's why people hate AT&T..
    AT&T has already posted on twitter stating that mms will not cost more for iPhone users than other users. Last I read was last week of August is what they are shooting for.
    06-11-2009 10:49 PM
    AT&T has already posted on twitter stating that mms will not cost more for iPhone users than other users. Last I read was last week of August is what they are shooting for.
    Yea it better not, owning an iphone doesn't mean you're made of money!!

And MMS is included on their text message plans for all their other phones.
    Even if people send a bunch of MMS messages everyday, it still uses a lot less bandwidth than using safari or downloading apps!
    06-11-2009 10:58 PM
    You know that doesn't work 100% of the time with every carrier, right? I haven't got that to work correctly with one person on my entire contact list!

You're right because I remember this didn't work with my friend with Altell. I'm guessing it has to do with their CDMA network ? This worked with my friend who has t-mo and his mms address is similar to that off at&t.
    06-12-2009 01:11 AM
    Originally Posted by shutter
    at&t has a twitter account ?...
    06-12-2009 01:16 AM
    My iPhone is registered for developer and I am now running GM 3.0 and MMS works PERFECT. Without a hitch. No setup requirements it JUST WORKS. and I NEVER thought I'd want MMS but... now that I have it I really like it!
    06-12-2009 01:44 AM
    Just Signed.
    06-12-2009 04:09 PM
    Well looking at the progress this petition is making, we can now have a wager on whether we will have 50000 signatures first before AT&T will have MMS for iphone :P
    06-12-2009 04:40 PM
    Well looking at the progress this petition is making, we can now have a wager on whether we will have 50000 signatures first before AT&T will have MMS for iphone :P
    I don't think we will we have 86 now.
    06-12-2009 04:56 PM
    I think AT&T users are getting shafted. I started a petition. Sign in with a twitter or take a few seconds to create an account and sign it. It will be forwarded to all AT&T corporate officers once we have enough signatures!

AT&T iPhone users for MMS on 6/17/2009!! - Petition Spot
    Just signed it.
    06-12-2009 07:01 PM
    at&t has a twitter account ?...
    Dude, EVERYBODY has a twitter account...well...except my wife. Seriously though, yeah they do, and AT&T put out a FAQ page on the 3GS today where they again stated it would cost no more, once they get it up.

http://www.att.com/Common/merger/fil...omers_FAQs.pdf

Second page of the pdf
    06-12-2009 07:50 PM
61 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD