how much is iphone with 2year contract?

jasongom

Jun 7, 2009
Visit site
Hey guys i want to buy a iphone and i was wondering how much the actual iphone is with a 2year contract?

is it $300 like it says on the website or is there a special promo like other phones that make it free or reduced price other than 300 with a 2year contract?

thanks guys....

shutter

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
In the US, AT&T will sell you the iPhone 8GB for 199 and the 16GB for 299, + tax. To that you need to add a 30 dollar data plan and which ever voice plan you want (comes on your bill). They will try to sell you accessories, so you if you buy any of those....you will be charged for those too. The ony way you might get out cheaper than 199-299 is if you purchase a refurb.

jasongom

Jun 7, 2009
Visit site
hey im thinking about switching my family over from verizon to at&t to get the iphone 3g

however im on a family plan...

will i be able to add family lines to my existing iphone line? my other family members wont have iphones...

Tramain

May 7, 2009
Visit site
hey im thinking about switching my family over from verizon to at&t to get the iphone 3g

however im on a family plan...

will i be able to add family lines to my existing iphone line? my other family members wont have iphones...

Yes but if you have a deposit you will have to pay it free each line. And if you get a iPhone on the line before the release of 3.0 make sure you don't get family texting. Read More Here http://forum.theiphoneblog.com/iphone-help/172016-t-family-unlimited-text-plan.html