Question on 2G/3G price plan

fopa138

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
I currently have a 3g iphone i use now, i have an old 2g phone i wanted to use as well.... i put the sim from the 3g phone and placed it into the 2g phone i hooked it up to itunes and it activate it, it wanted me to change my plan,i was able to chose the $20 monthly payment and updated my att account.... now i pay 20 a month for my 3g phone. has anyone ever done this??? is my 3g phone working on the 2g network?? i really didnt notice the difference... Any advise?? Thanks

jamesus

TiPb Forum Staff
Jul 10, 2008
Visit site
Can't speak with certainty, but I would venture to say that AT&T will find out sooner or later and change your plan to the required data plan. I could be way off on this one though...

OmariJames

May 31, 2009
Visit site
Yeah. They will change it automatically and I guess notify you. They have the right to adjust your plan -- it's in the terms of service agreement.

WRXie

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
I work for AT&T. When the system makes a sweep, generally every month, it will automatically change your plan and then notify you and say, "Your plan has been changed." I don't know when exactly the sweep is done though. I think it depends on where you're located.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro