iPhone on Verizon soon...? Details Inside!

iPhone on Verizon?

• Total voters

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
LOL well verizon has sims cards now my friend showed me his in his storm

Verizon itself does not use SIM cards.

That slot is simply for SIM cards for when you are overseas or roaming on a carrier that may require a SIM card.

Most carriers (if not all) in Europe are GSM so they have to have a way to make their world phones run on that network.

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
Why are people soooooo desperate for this to happen? Oh well it doesn't matter to me. I ain't going anywhere. I'll be using AT&T till the day I die or until they change their name to Cingular. Again

lungho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
Why are people soooooo desperate for this to happen? Oh well it doesn't matter to me. I ain't going anywhere. I'll be using AT&T till the day I die or until they change their name to Cingular. Again

LOL....me too. I seem to be one of the few people who gets great coverage from AT&T. I've only had one dropped call on my new 4 since launch day.

alexhasfun28

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
iPhone on Verizon, again? Maybe Verizon should be the one fixing their network, not Apple fixing their products. It's been enough time for Verizon and other companies to be doing that. Now they should step up their game. This is what I don't get about people blaming Apple and the iPhone. People(haters) should try to switch up a bit, and realize another fact. But other than that, I'm happy with at&t.

lazerbyte

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Verizon iphone

My understanding is Apple went to Verizon first to carry the iphone and Verizon wanted way to many concessions and wanted to much of their crap apps on the phone and Apple didn't like that.

My parent's have Verizon and I have never seen so much crap on the phone you cannot remove!

I think Verizon still feels they should get the phones for a very subsidized price and you know Apple is not going to let anyone undercut them.

I think AT&T and Apple came to a mutual agreement and it was good for both of them.

I think that if Apple does do one on Verizon it will have to be the LTE version as I don't see Apple backtracking in technology and not being able to be on the phone and txt message as the same time.

I know that people say Verizon is better but my parents went driving for the summer and many places they went the had no service or they would get the voicemail a day or so later! So they DO NOT have the best coverage especially in rural areas!

Face it all cell carriers have their issues!

Trust me Verizon will have problems when they do eventually get the iphone!