Purchasing an usubsidized iPhone 3G

cjvitek

Jul 5, 2008
Visit site
I want to get my brother in law an iPhone 3G for Christmas. However, he is not eligable for an upgrade on his AT&T account (a family plan line on my main account) until later in June. I went through the Premiere website and ordered him an iPhone for $399 (the unsubsidized price) for his account. Was that the correct procedure? I want to make sure I am not activating a new line when he activates the iPhone. It also never asked me to switch to the iPhone data plan or anything - will that be done when he activates the phone?

Thanks!

Chris

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
I want to get my brother in law an iPhone 3G for Christmas. However, he is not eligable for an upgrade on his AT&T account (a family plan line on my main account) until later in June. I went through the Premiere website and ordered him an iPhone for $399 (the unsubsidized price) for his account. Was that the correct procedure? I want to make sure I am not activating a new line when he activates the iPhone. It also never asked me to switch to the iPhone data plan or anything - will that be done when he activates the phone?

Thanks!

Chris

Is this a 8GB phone?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2