iPhone 3G soon to launch in South Africa

sturamsden

Sep 19, 2008
Visit site
Don't I get a prize or something?

Rapid, you seem like you're in the know. What, other than DJ Fresh is going to be there? We looking at some free stuff (one can always hope), special deals/discounts or just a jol?

rapidblue

Sep 13, 2008
Visit site
Don't I get a prize or something?

Rapid, you seem like you're in the know. What, other than DJ Fresh is going to be there? We looking at some free stuff (one can always hope), special deals/discounts or just a jol?

Let's just say quite a few "VIPs" have been invited to the launch - we'll see how many turn up though - being at midnight and all. They'll probably attend a pre-launch function Thursday night before they open the doors to the public at midnight :cool:
I know that Vodaworld is preparing quite hectically for the launch - seems like they gonna have couches in the mall, cocktail bars etc. :D
Pricing, well not certain yet, but it seems like it's gonna be steep :(
Oh yes, seems like we only gonna have black as a choice, no white iPhones for now...

sturamsden

Sep 19, 2008
Visit site
Ah ha, good to know, i was always going to get a black one anyway.

I take it you're one of those VIP's, so does that mean you'll get your hands on an iPhone before the rest of us? Is there any reason for me to attend, are they going to be doing something really really stupid (for their bank balances) like giving them away or anything?

Sorry to assume you know everything but Im sure you know how we all get over an iPhone.

rapidblue

Sep 13, 2008
Visit site
Ah ha, good to know, i was always going to get a black one anyway.

I take it you're one of those VIP's, so does that mean you'll get your hands on an iPhone before the rest of us? Is there any reason for me to attend, are they going to be doing something really really stupid (for their bank balances) like giving them away or anything?

Sorry to assume you know everything but Im sure you know how we all get over an iPhone.

Honestly don't know if there will be any "amazing specials" or "prize phones" at the launch. I do hope so though.
Should have more info tomorrow. Will let you know :)

foonloos

Sep 22, 2008
Visit site
SMS from Vodacom:

i... keep u entertained! i... keep u informed! i... react to your touch! Join us from 9pm Thursday 25 Sept at Vodaworld. i... make my appearance @ midnight!

DevenK

Sep 16, 2008
Visit site
iPhone 3G International: Stage 3 Begins Sept. 26!

Check the iPhone blog!

Woohoo! Finally... I think I'm going to take a drive past Vodaworld tonight...

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner