Got my first At&t bill...

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Figured there was a thread like this for Rogers, why not one for At&t...

Got mine... $145
450 anytime
Unlimited Texts
Early nights and weekends
Of course it's a good 40 bucks higher than last months but that lame upgrade fee was tacked on. So it won't be so bad next month.

Reaktor5

May 31, 2008
Visit site
Mine was 183.
450 minutes.
200 texts.

I don't know why mine was so high. Probably all those little state taxes and fees.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Mine was 183.
450 minutes.
200 texts.

I don't know why mine was so high. Probably all those little state taxes and fees.

That seems awfully high... I mean I'm paying for unlimited texts as well as early nights and weekends and you are paying $40 more a month?

smileyboy

Aug 19, 2004
Visit site
Mine is $294. Just ported my wifes number to att and got her a iPhone we are onthe family plan. I gotta get that $36 ACTIVATION FEE KNOCKED OFF. I'm giving them money every month.

3000 min
unlimited txt
and unlimited internet

Reaktor5

May 31, 2008
Visit site
That seems awfully high... I mean I'm paying for unlimited texts as well as early nights and weekends and you are paying $40 more a month?

Oh it's not $40 a month, it's just what I'm due to pay total for the two months. Possibly went over my texts, but I kept it to a minimum and always switched over to AIM to not waste them. They might have lumped in the activation fee with the monthly bills. :confused:

EDIT*
I just looked and they updated to show what the extra charges are:
Credits/Adjustments/Other Charges ? $41.43
Government Fees & Taxes ? $10.13

I'm not sure if that is the activation in the "Other Charges" or what.

Last edited:

AnteL0pe

Jul 21, 2005
Visit site
My wife and I used a gradfathered in family plan. We get 1100 mins total, unlimited nights/weekends, unlimited att mobile to mobile, 3000 txt and unlimited data with two iPhones. Last month's ATT Wireless bill was $158.08.

ILBandit

Jul 4, 2008
Visit site
My wife and I used a gradfathered in family plan. We get 1100 mins total, unlimited nights/weekends, unlimited att mobile to mobile, 3000 txt and unlimited data with two iPhones. Last month's ATT Wireless bill was $158.08.

Haven't gotten my first bill yet, but you got a heck of a deal there! That is about what I am expecting for my first bill, and I only have the 550 minute package, with 2 iphones, unlimited texting, etc.

LouieO

Sep 2, 2008
Visit site
damn i'm paying $120 a month, 900 anytime, unlimited n&w's and 1500 txt with unlimited data. I just try to hold most conversations til after 9.

BB-fan

Jun 30, 2008
Visit site
I have the ITAP plan which is $50 a month for unlimited everything except phone. I don't hear well on the phone so I communicate by text and and emails. I figured why pay for something I don't use much. If I need phone its .40 cents a minute. No big deal because I never use it!:D Then I get 15 percent discount from work.

snakes2003g

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
mt first bill is 154.45 that is with my first months bill advance activation fees and then pro rated charges for when i activated my service. not too bad over all. i have 900 minutes with rollover unlimited text unlimited data unlimited nights and weekends and mobile to mobile i am expecting my next months bill to be a little less plus i get a discount from work.

goongafairy

Nov 23, 2008
Visit site
I was wondering what mine might be. Does the billing cycle start on the first day service begins? That's what our rep said, but I've read about pro-rated charges plus the following month, and wonder why that is if the cycle starts on the first day anyway. I'm planning on porting my number on the 12th or so. I just don't want to be stunned by an outrageous bill. Luckily my activation fee wil be waived.

Ivoryplum

Nov 22, 2008
Visit site
I have a family plan (2 phones) with:
- 1000 anytime minutes
- 5000 nights and weekends
- unlimited iPhone data (of course)
- unlimited text
- unlimited AT&T mobile to mobile minutes

For $130/month
Not too bad compared to others.

I have the same plan from about 6 or 7 years ago.

mth785

Nov 29, 2008
Visit site
Mine was $55.95
200 anytime minutes
200 texts
unlimited data

The cheapest Pay as you go plan I could get.

OKlaser

Jan 7, 2009
Visit site
My bill is ALWAYS higher that it should be. I may have to drop 2 phones from my 5 phone plan. I would have to pay the penalty but I should save in the long run.
Right?

robbiebisme

May 31, 2009
Visit site
Oh it's not $40 a month, it's just what I'm due to pay total for the two months. Possibly went over my texts, but I kept it to a minimum and always switched over to AIM to not waste them. They might have lumped in the activation fee with the monthly bills. :confused:

EDIT*
I just looked and they updated to show what the extra charges are:
Credits/Adjustments/Other Charges ? $41.43
Government Fees & Taxes ? $10.13

I'm not sure if that is the activation in the "Other Charges" or what.

u switched over from text messages to aim so u dont go over ur 200 messages? aim uses ur messages too if u are going to using aim alot get an unlimited messaging plan u are being hit with some overage charges

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox