In SF I'm seeing connection to EDGE almost nil. I can't get web pages to open and barely can get an email through Chatter with constant polling. I just wanted to see how widespread this is and if you guys on iPhones are having similar issues.
    07-02-2007 04:40 PM
    In SF I'm seeing connection to EDGE almost nil. I can't get web pages to open and barely can get an email through Chatter with constant polling. I just wanted to see how widespread this is and if you guys on iPhones are having similar issues.
    Some times it is faster then others but never a problem getting email.
    07-02-2007 05:18 PM
    Some times it is faster then others but never a problem getting email.
    No, I meant specifically today, lots of people across the country are reporting outages with the EDGE network, which is supposed to be back online at 4pm PST.
    07-02-2007 05:26 PM
    I read on another board that people were having data connectivity issues on the left coast. I havent had any trouble here in the DC area.
    07-02-2007 05:31 PM
    This was apparently a one-day issue involving server problems at the North Texas site (per AT&T rep I talked to). Around here, it was back up and running 170k +/- by 6:00 CDT that day. Funny how I could get my Exchange push email on my Blackjack, but not browse. Still, all is well this morning (2 tests averaged 171k which is 2.5x average before iPhone release). Even we lowly Blackjack users have reason to rejoice about iPhone in our 3G-less service areas!
    07-05-2007 09:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD