iOS 14 Wallpapers

ZOFOURTWENTY

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
It seems that in iOS 14 CarPlay will support wallpapers. I don’t see this as a feature that catches my eye. Is anyone excited about this?

Personally, I would rather have the ability to display dark mode all the time instead of having it linked to the daylight sensor in my car.

Would also like battery icon to display yellow low power mode but neither of these are on their radar it seems

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Excellent thread, sir. On the surface, allowing wallpapers with CarPlay doesn’t seem like something I’ll be interested in, but maybe if I see it in action, I may end up being interested. Know what I mean?

ZOFOURTWENTY

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Excellent thread, sir. On the surface, allowing wallpapers with CarPlay doesn’t seem like something I’ll be interested in, but maybe if I see it in action, I may end up being interested. Know what I mean?

I agree with that. If the wallpaper mirrors the wallpaper you’re currently using on your iPhone then meh BUUUUT if we can set separate wallpapers for iPhone and CarPlay THEN that might be a game changer. But I agree, would need to see it in action to fully determine its worth. Now we play the waiting game...

ZOFOURTWENTY

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Unfortunately during WWDC Apple didn’t really touch too much on how wallpapers would work so I guess we wait for someone using Beta 1 can release some details

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro