I'd personally love to have this feature in the CarPlay Spotify app so I made a Spotify idea submission with a concept drawing here:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ide.../idi-p/4416961

Doing a quick search of other submissions it looks like other people have made similar requests but have failed to reach the 50 vote threshold. I'd like to change that! Please vote for this idea submission if this is something you would like to see implemented into the CarPlay Spotify app.

We only need 5 more votes to receive an official Spotify response! Thanks for your help!
    libra89 likes this.
    03-27-2018 12:27 AM
    I'd personally love to have this feature in the CarPlay Spotify app so I made a Spotify idea submission with a concept drawing here:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ide.../idi-p/4416961

Doing a quick search of other submissions it looks like other people have made similar requests but have failed to reach the 50 vote threshold. I'd like to change that! Please vote for this idea submission if this is something you would like to see implemented into the CarPlay Spotify app.

We only need 5 more votes to receive an official Spotify response! Thanks for your help!
    Since you created this thread not long after midnight and we haven't heard from you since, I take it your sole purpose for joining iMore was to garner votes in regard to the option you'd like added to Spotify?
    03-27-2018 09:18 PM
    I don't use CarPlay but I also voted for you as well! Good luck!
    brodomski likes this.
    03-27-2018 09:20 PM
    Since you created this thread not long after midnight and we haven't heard from you since, I take it your sole purpose for joining iMore was to garner votes in regard to the option you'd like added to Spotify?
    Sorry if it seems that way? Work has been hectic for me the past few days. I did plan on being active in the CarPlay forums...
    03-27-2018 10:38 PM