What Makes CarPlay Different From The Competition?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I read an article on this on our own Blog several weeks ago where it pointed out the cars that might get this system and when, Also the interface and would it be distracting but yet I ask the title of this post why? One because I am suppose to and it does despite opinion make good conversation positive and negative.
My opinion would be a an iPhone in your dash will not be too different from many competitors that have beat us to the punch with touch screens too many to name. If anything it would be because it is Apple and once again true loyal people buy Apple products. What are your opinions?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
If You're already use and iOS device running iOS 7 or above, there will be little no learning learning curve to using the CarPlay feature, in my opinion.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I would tend to agree about the learning curve for sure but it sure is getting some negative press about people have their attention taken away by using it.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I would tend to agree about the learning curve for sure but it sure is getting some negative press about people have their attention taken away by using it.
Can the same not be said about the entertainment console that are already in people's vehicles?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Can the same not be said about the entertainment console that are already in people's vehicles?
Without a doubt and follow up question post to this one I mentioned there are many car companies that already have touch screen... Cadillac, Lincoln, Ford to name a few.....

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen