Is this a scam phone number or Apple?

Meee1991

Jan 21, 2020
Visit site
I got a text saying my Apple ID has been blocked, but it came from a mobile number, and I would expect Apple to have a generic number like 'Apple' but the text does look genuine, even the link. I looked up the phone number [redacted] and it comes up with this [redacted] but it just says someone else got the same text, not whether its a scam or not?

Last edited by a moderator:

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Hi there. It’s a scam. Don’t reply and certainly don’t follow any links or provide them with any information.

Eunice97

Jun 7, 2020
Visit site
I got a text saying my Apple ID has been blocked, but it came from a mobile number, and I would expect Apple to have a generic number like 'Apple' but the text does look genuine, even the link. I looked up the phone number [redacted] and it comes up with this [redacted] but it just says someone else got the same text, not whether its a scam or not?

I have a firsthand experience and the best thing to do is to ignore please do not click any link sent from that number and add the number to your blacklist so as not to receive such messages again

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW