Folks,

I've asked variations of this question before, in particular with books. Many people prefer paper books while others love those kindles. Well another thing we can do on our Kindle device, OR phone, OR tablet is read magazine. Via Kindle, Google's Magazine app, OR the fine Zinio magazine app. And there ARE others. And of course you can still go to the brick and mortar book store or newsstand and buy paper magazines.

I USED to prefer paper, but I am really taking to magazines on my devices. Primarily my iPad Pro 9.7 which is THE perfect size for magazines. I also use my phones. The app I am using is a special version of Zinio called Zinio for Libraries which lets you "borrrow" magazines free of charge. While they don't have everything, they have an excellent selection.

So what do you all think? Paper or plastic? lol
    05-26-2017 12:01 PM
    I love paper. I'm a manager for a very large printing company that does publications. Well needless to say I have access to many various magazines. I am old school an just enjoy the feel of a magazine in my hand.
    pkcable likes this.
    05-26-2017 05:36 PM
    I prefer to read "magazines" the old fashioned way...
    pkcable likes this.
    05-26-2017 06:03 PM
    Magazine? What's that?
    pkcable and Spencerdl like this.
    05-26-2017 06:42 PM
    Maybe it's nostalgia but I still like to have a few magazines on my coffee table to flick through. They also don't hurt your eyes after staring at them for an hour
    pkcable likes this.
    05-26-2017 07:25 PM
    I love paper. I'm a manager for a very large printing company that does publications. Well needless to say I have access to many various magazines. I am old school an just enjoy the feel of a magazine in my hand.
    As a service to the town I live in. We get 1 free newspaper every week which contains not only a bunch of local news but also a lot of averts from various stores that contain all sort of different specials. 😃

I always enjoy reading all the tech specials and also picking out all the spelling and specification errors haha. When they say an iPhone 5s has a 13mp camera you know something is wrong. Quite entertaining. So definitely paper for me.
    anon(9602380) and pkcable like this.
    05-27-2017 01:21 AM