Our devices, iPhones, iPads etc are great as e-readers with the use of ibooks and Kindle software (and others). PLUS some of us still use old fashion paper books too! SO what are you reading these days? Read any good books you want to turn us on to?

I have been reading the Bill Hodges Trilogy by Stephen King, Mr Mercedes, Finders Keepers, and (currently) End of Watch. WHEW what a read, or reads! These books and King in general really knows how to keep you engaged and interested! Part murder mystery, part horror, part drama, and a bit of comic relief thrown in, makes for some VERY good story telling!

So what about you all? What do YOU dig?
    05-08-2017 10:41 AM
    Trying to keep religion out of the forums, but I would say some of the stories in the Bible has caught my attention lately.
    pkcable and Annie_8plus like this.
    05-08-2017 10:47 AM
    I'm currently somewhat making my through A Clash of Kings on my Kindle and The Wind Through the Keyhole physical copy.
    pkcable likes this.
    05-08-2017 10:54 AM
    Several years ago I was really big into geocaching (https://www.geocaching.com/play/search). Then I came across puzzle caches. Unfortunately my brain doesn't do puzzles very easily so I came across the book How To Puzzle Cache by Cully Long:

Read any good Books lately?-images.jpg

While I'm not really into geocaching anymore, I'm in the middle of reading this book. It's really applying more to things I come across in my daily activities.
    pkcable likes this.
    05-11-2017 08:35 AM
    I've gotten away from reading, and miss it. I have several books "in progress" on my kindle app. I need to get back to that! There's nothing like getting caught up in a really good book!
    pkcable likes this.
    05-11-2017 08:52 AM