Hello
    I thought I would post this info here as it took me a while to figure out and spent far too much time researching it but it appears that Bell does not support group messages or texts. I didn’t realize that.

They have recently partnered with Samsung so there are some devices that work with what they are calling Advanced Messaging, similar to iMessage I believe. ( I have not looked into it it yet as of writing this) But no sms with iPhones

The issue I couldn’t figure out was I would get group messages as individual messages when someone in the group was non iPhone or Android. My message back would only go to the individual sender. Not the group. I always thought that it had something to do with the android user but it turns out it is a carrier issue.

There was always a note in the support discussions that group messages ‘may not be supported ‘ however I never really thought that it would be with one of the big 3 major players. I was wrong. I always assumed that they were pretty similar in what they offered. They are not.
    kataran likes this.
    01-07-2019 12:05 PM
    Very interesting

Even when the carrier supports it group messaging with one or a few SMS users can bring up issues
    01-07-2019 12:59 PM