BELL LTE Network

jaleelhamid

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
They claim they are the largest and yet I feel like I barely get it or I have low bars. I live in the Kitchener/Waterloo area. I switched from Rogers to bell about 8 months ago and I found better LTE with Rogers. Any ideas or solutions.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
LTE is still new so blanket coverage outside large cities are rare you might be in a bad spot where you live but only the carrier will know for sure

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB

jaleelhamid

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
LTE is still new so blanket coverage outside large cities are rare you might be in a bad spot where you live but only the carrier will know for sure

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB

It's just odd because I spoke to bell and he areas i am in often have LTE coverage but apparently bell has more LTE coverage than any provider in canada you'd think they'd be good

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
It's just odd because I spoke to bell and he areas i am in often have LTE coverage but apparently bell has more LTE coverage than any provider in canada you'd think they'd be good

Again they said Canada that means all of Canada not just most of Ontario like Rogers.

Sent from my 5th gen iPod Touch or iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
One think I like about bell is I get signal everywhere like in basements and people with Rogers get low or no signal so I feel superior lol

Yea that's what I like about bell but if I could get a good Rogers signal in my house I would of went with Rogers cause I use data more than calling and their data speeds are pretty good. My data speeds are not bad with bell but my upload speeds in my area feel like they are being throttled cause I can't get over 1.7 Mbps up. I don't have LTE in my area yet but with 3G I can get about 14 Mbps down during off peak usage hours and about 7.5 Mbps down during peak usage hours. I still think carriers could lower there prices a little though cause I could get an iPad with LTE and get 5 GB of data for $40 instead of getting a smartphone but I'll save that for different thread ;)

Sent from my Jailbroken iPhone 5S (7.0.4) or 5th gen iPod Touch (7.1b2) using Tapatalk

jaleelhamid

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
I agree with you I get LTE in my area but still not fast enough but i am considering going to wind because they have great signal in my city might not be fast but they have unlimited everything for 59$

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I agree with you I get LTE in my area but still not fast enough but i am considering going to wind because they have great signal in my city might not be fast but they have unlimited everything for 59$

From what I've been hearing data speeds on wind are not that great at all.

On a side note I'll be in an LTE area for about a week or two so I'll see how it is on bell.

Sent from my iPhone 5S or 5th gen iPod Touch using Tapatalk

jaleelhamid

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
From what I've been hearing data speeds on wind are not that great at all.

On a side note I'll be in an LTE area for about a week or two so I'll see how it is on bell.

Yes!! Please keep me posted with your experience. I know winds data speeds aren't that string but it's unlimited though and they keep improving

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Yes!! Please keep me posted with your experience. I know winds data speeds aren't that string but it's unlimited though and they keep improving

Ok looks like I won't in that area for a week or two but I will be there for a day so I'll see how it is.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I have to say bell's LTE network is not bad for responsiveness. But where I am I get a better 3G signal than LTE.

(LTE)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1388354144.674222.jpg

(3G)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1388354170.743362.jpg

Add-on: my phone keeps switching between 3G and LTE and I'm staying in one spot.

Last edited:

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

I have to say it's not bad when your in an area with good LTE coverage but when your in an area where it keeps switching back and forth it gets annoying but the network it self is really good just wish I had a higher data plan :D

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW