BELL LTE Network

jaleelhamid

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
It could be the way each carrier optimizes their network. I'm looking more for consistency than faster data speeds

Sent from my iPhone 5S or 5th gen iPod Touch using Tapatalk

Which is bell since they have the most towers and you can be in the basement or in the hospital or even at Niagara Falls by the states and still got bell service where Rogers in Niagara Falls picks up the cell phone towers in the states and charges roaming

spantch101

Trusted Member
May 2, 2017
Visit site
Bell is better for pretty much every place in Canada except metro Ontario. Rural communities across the country are better services by Bell /telus. I used to carry a device from both rogers and bell while travelling across country as rogers was exclusive in some areas and bell in others. I think the gap is closed now. They have signed a roaming agreement between the big three. But still get full lte in a small rural Newfoundland town with a population of 1500 2 hours from nearest city .

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
Bell is better for pretty much every place in Canada except metro Ontario. Rural communities across the country are better services by Bell /telus. I used to carry a device from both rogers and bell while travelling across country as rogers was exclusive in some areas and bell in others. I think the gap is closed now. They have signed a roaming agreement between the big three. But still get full lte in a small rural Newfoundland town with a population of 1500 2 hours from nearest city .

I don't know if you've been everywhere in Canada but I can definitely tell you that, downtown Quebec City, Telus has a stronger signal than Bell. Even rural.

wilber1

Trusted Member
May 13, 2013
Visit site
I have found that over the years Telus is stronger than Rogers in some areas I have been in less dropped calls however just my observations (especially in southern Ontario)

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro