So not much more than a month ago I purchased a Palm Pre with Bell. After 2 hours the touch screen completely died, marked as defective at my Bell store, however they could not replace it at the store I had to call the number for support. So I call and after 6 hours on the phone and 20+ reps I find out no I cannot get a new one and continue my service paying them $80 a month. Instead I finally after 2 hours get them to tell me there is a way to return it. So I go ahead and return it with Canada Post and pick up a brand new iPhone 3GS on Rogers. Rogers has been perfect so far much much better and cheaper than bell. So wanting to know if finally my account with bell has been cancelled I call in to ask. I'm very happy to hear yes they have cancelled the account. Just today about 30 days later I receive a $500 bill for termination, guess a 30 day guarantee doesn't mean sh*t to Bell. If this sound fun to you go ahead and get your iPhone with Bell, if not I'd recommend Rogers.
    12-05-2009 05:39 PM
    Bell is out of america I am guessing?
    12-05-2009 06:05 PM
    Bell is in Canada.
    12-05-2009 06:36 PM
    Bell is in Canada.
    Correct. Here in Canada the iPhone is on telus, bell, rogers, and virgin mobile.
    12-06-2009 08:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD