Beats Fit Pro

Dgray2712

Dec 7, 2016
Visit site
So, I got them delivered today. Haven’t opened them yet. Anyone else get them?
9dfb6c7b82b0e3497b640b86d1e77c8b.jpg

Dgray2712

Dec 7, 2016
Visit site
Quick review, everything AirPods Pro are, and more. Because it’s a Beats product, the bass is more pronounced, and IMHO, delivers a fuller, richer sound. Noise cancellation and transparency mode are excellent like the AirPods Pro.

I’ve listened to a little bit of everything so far.
Thunderstruck by AC/DC, Crazy in the Night by Kim Carnes, Jump Around by House of Pain, It’s Five O’Clock Somewhere by Alan Jackson and Jimmy Buffett, and even The Buckeye Battle Cry by the Ohio State Marching Band. All sound great, no muddled sounds.

I’ve never used the Sony WF1000XM4 buds, but I think the Beats Fit Pro are the best wireless earbuds on the market now.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Quick review, everything AirPods Pro are, and more. Because it’s a Beats product, the bass is more pronounced, and IMHO, delivers a fuller, richer sound. Noise cancellation and transparency mode are excellent like the AirPods Pro.

Thunderstruck by AC/DC, Crazy in the Night by Kim Carnes, Jump Around by House of Pain, It’s Five O’Clock Somewhere by Alan Jackson and Jimmy Buffett, and even The Buckeye Battle Cry by the Ohio State Marching Band. All sound great, no muddled sounds.

I’ve never used the Sony WF1000XM4 buds, but I think the Beats Fit Pro are the best wireless earbuds on the market now.

How's the fit with that little tip thingy?

gnirkatto

Nov 4, 2017
Visit site
I've been waiting for this since years.
Airpods (all gens & types) pop out of my ears like a bit of wet soap.
I love the Powerbeats Pro, but they are still a little to fiddly to put them on quickly, eg to answer a phone call.
I hope the Beats Fit Pro to become available in my country soon.

Nov 6, 2021
Visit site

The sony one is the king.
The bass and trembling amazing, the mid-tone is smooth. The high pitch touches my soul!

SultanJazz

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
I received mine today. Very comfortable, secure, and I love the noise cancelling feature. Coming from the AirPods family, I’m impressed.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Saw that Friday night. Definitely a good review. I like his channel.

When he switched to the AirPods Pro and said "Whoa", that was my same reaction...LOL . It was almost unbelievable how much better the Beats Fit Pro sounded.

tr1ad

Trusted Member
Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
Apple was really quick with shipping to my skybox address in the US - ordered Thursday delivered Friday; and they're already in my country... Should get them by Thursday and hoping this replaces my Airpods Pro

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73