I love mine as well, but they don’t fit as well as I would like.
    nikkisharif and Spencerdl like this.
    11-27-2021 07:52 PM
    All the reviews I’ve seen &this thread make me want to buy a pair I love the compact size of the AirPods Pro, but I need to make a sacrifice if they sound as good as everyone is saying…..decisions decisions
    Same here. Nikki. I’m trying very hard to not buy them, but my curiosity is putting up a heckuva fight…
    11-27-2021 07:56 PM
    While the case is bigger than the AirPods Pro, it’s not Powerbeats Pro oversized case. It’s still a very pocketable case. All I can say is if you’re looking to buy new wireless buds, these are the ones you should get. If you aren’t planning on any right now, and are happy with your AirPods Pro, stick with them. Unless you can afford to get them.
    11-27-2021 09:55 PM
    Same here. Nikki. I’m trying very hard to not buy them, but my curiosity is putting up a heckuva fight…
    The struggle is real

While the case is bigger than the AirPods Pro, it’s not Powerbeats Pro oversized case. It’s still a very pocketable case. All I can say is if you’re looking to buy new wireless buds, these are the ones you should get. If you aren’t planning on any right now, and are happy with your AirPods Pro, stick with them. Unless you can afford to get them.
    That small size difference really matters for certain handbags I carry often, but I’m glad it’s not as huge as PowerBeats Pro.

How is the call quality? Is it comparable to AirPods Pro or better?
    Just_Me_D and Spencerdl like this.
    11-28-2021 11:49 AM
    How is the call quality? Is it comparable to AirPods Pro or better?
    It’s equivalent.
    11-28-2021 01:38 PM
    It’s equivalent.
    That just makes my holding out that much harder Thanks for the info
    Spencerdl, Just_Me_D and Annie_M like this.
    11-28-2021 02:25 PM
    I love mine as well, but they don’t fit as well as I would like.
    Do they fall out or are they uncomfortable?
    Spencerdl likes this.
    11-28-2021 02:26 PM
    That just makes my holding out that much harder Thanks for the info
    All I can say is when I reach for a set of earbuds, I reach for my Beats Fit Pro first. My AirPods Pro have become my secondary set.
    11-30-2021 08:25 AM
    All I can say is when I reach for a set of earbuds, I reach for my Beats Fit Pro first. My AirPods Pro have become my secondary set.
    Same.
    11-30-2021 09:38 AM
    Same.
    Y’all are really making this hard for me
    Just_Me_D, Dgray2712 and Spencerdl like this.
    11-30-2021 09:44 AM
    Y’all are really making this hard for me
    You know you want to.
    nikkisharif, Spencerdl and Annie_M like this.
    11-30-2021 09:34 PM
    You know you want to. [IMG=300x299]https://media1.giphy.com/media/wi8Ez1mwRcKGI/giphy.gif[/url]
    Spencerdl likes this.
    11-30-2021 10:15 PM
    Just picked up these eartips off Amazon. Saw a review for them. They’re a gel like material, and will, with the aid of your body heat, conform to your ear. They are comfortable, but do allow a little sound to bleed through. If you’re interested, AZLA SednaEarfit XELASTEC 2 Pairs... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08BRB1KJS...mUvbUpU3272681
    12-05-2021 07:22 PM
    Just picked up these eartips off Amazon. Saw a review for them. They’re a gel like material, and will, with the aid of your body heat, conform to your ear. They are comfortable, but do allow a little sound to bleed through. If you’re interested, AZLA SednaEarfit XELASTEC 2 Pairs... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08BRB1KJS...mUvbUpU3272687
    The way the BFP fit to my ears are totally different than my AirPods Pro and I don't really need any third party ear tips for a better fit like I do with my AirPods Pro. Thanks for the info though
    12-05-2021 11:43 PM
    Just curious if you guys received your Beats Fit Pro and do you like them?
    Def a keeper, perfect seal out the box… transparency feels muted compared to the Pro
    Spencerdl likes this.
    12-07-2021 12:55 AM
    The way the BFP fit to my ears are totally different than my AirPods Pro and I don't really need any third party ear tips for a better fit like I do with my AirPods Pro. Thanks for the info though
    They also make them for AirPods Pro, if you’re interested.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    12-07-2021 01:52 PM
    They also make them for AirPods Pro, if you’re interested.
    I saw them! I have added them to my Amazon Wish List!!!
    Spencerdl likes this.
    12-07-2021 02:15 PM
    Def a keeper, perfect seal out the box… transparency feels muted compared to the Pro
    The last BFP update improved the transparency mode somewhat...in my opinion anyway.
    12-10-2021 10:59 AM
    Has anyone else noticed that the Transparency mode on the BFP is not as transparent since the last iOS update of 15.2.1...or is it just me?
    01-23-2022 02:39 PM
    Haven’t used transparency mode since the update. I’ll check tomorrow, and let you know.
    Just_Me_D and Spencerdl like this.
    Yesterday 12:06 AM
    Just picked up these eartips off Amazon. Saw a review for them. They’re a gel like material, and will, with the aid of your body heat, conform to your ear. They are comfortable, but do allow a little sound to bleed through. If you’re interested, AZLA SednaEarfit XELASTEC 2 Pairs... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08BRB1KJS...mUvbUpU3276120
    I took a second look at these and I'm thinking about giving them a try. The Comply Foam Tips I use are great except over time they tend to get soft and rip which renders them useless. Thanks for posting the link.
    Yesterday 08:38 AM
    Has anyone else noticed that the Transparency mode on the BFP is not as transparent since the last iOS update of 15.2.1...or is it just me?
    Nevermind. User error. I just un-paired and paired again, and Transparency Mode started working properly.
    Annie_M likes this.
    Yesterday 12:04 PM
    How's the fit with that little tip thingy?
    Great for me. They are more secure than my AirPods Pro have been with different fit efforts. Best comfort ever with a beats or seal type. The small gaskets pass the iPhone fit test and not with AirPods Pro for me.

I bought these after another AirPods Pro failed and when crackle sounding figuring I could still fix the latter.

The only negative is I feel the AirPods Pro are better hearing aids.

Considerations: While the buttons are generally superior to AirPod squeeze, I found my winter ski/bike helmet ear covers can activate them easily. I cannot fit the carry case in pants pocket as well as AirPods Pro.

While I could return them to Apple Store, I have my doubts it will happen. They are a really great product.
    Spencerdl and Just_Me_D like this.
    Yesterday 01:11 PM
48 12