Beatspro review

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I picked up a lava red pair yesterday at Best Buy for $149 after they price matched Apple and $29 for applecare for them. I chose red because I have lost so many black head sets over the years its not even funny.

Back in the 60's I listened to all the rock music on vinyl and 8 track and back then I was under the influence of many drugs while listening.

Now a days the drugs I take just keep my heart beating and my bowels moving lol.

When I first put the beats in my ears I thought no way but after changing ear pieces to the smaller ones I don't even know they are there. Also I wear glasses and the hooks don't bother me at all.

The nose cancelation is excellent but only drive with one in my ear so I can hear the traffic.

As far as sounds go they sound awesome no complaints at all deep base as needed and music sounds just right. I highly recommend these to anyone looking for a good set of wireless earbbuds plus the price is cheap now.
926966247347729ad9ca10ed2a62ed48.jpg

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
o4liberty;[URL="[URL said:
tel:3237567[/URL]"]3237567[/URL]]I picked up a lava red pair yesterday at Best Buy for $149 after they price matched Apple and $29 for applecare for them. I chose red because I have lost so many black head sets over the years its not even funny.

Back in the 60's I listened to all the rock music on vinyl and 8 track and back then I was under the influence of many drugs while listening.

Now a days the drugs I take just keep my heart beating and my bowels moving lol.

When I first put the beats in my ears I thought no way but after changing ear pieces to the smaller ones I don't even know they are there. Also I wear glasses and the hooks don't bother me at all.

The nose cancelation is excellent but only drive with one in my ear so I can hear the traffic.

As far as sounds go they sound awesome no complaints at all deep base as needed and music sounds just right. I highly recommend these to anyone looking for a good set of wireless earbbuds plus the price is cheap now.
926966247347729ad9ca10ed2a62ed48.jpg
[/url]

I don’t have the item you reviewed, however, I was impressed with the sound quality of the Beats Solo3 headphones I purchased for my youngest son for Christmas. I will definitely check out the Powerbeats Pro and compare. Thanks for the review. :)

gnirkatto

Nov 4, 2017
Visit site
I absolutely love the Beats Pro and use them several times & hours each day. As the Air Pods Pro pop out of my ears, the Beats are the better solution for me. They fit, and stay on and in my ears, and I don't even notice they're there. I use them when watching videos, listening to podcasts and to make phonecalls.

However:

when listening to good quality music, they are not my #1 choice. Compared directly to air pods pro, their sound quality is way inferior. Music sounds stale and not exciting at all (I'm talking about real focused listening, not background entertainment, which the Beats might be sufficient for). I admit this may only become obvious if you have eg Air Pods at hand to quickly switch between them and the Beats, but for me, listening to music on the Beats has been a frustrating experience since I figured that out. Makes me even more unhappy that the Air Pods don't fit my ears.

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I absolutely love the Beats Pro and use them several times & hours each day. As the Air Pods Pro pop out of my ears, the Beats are the better solution for me. They fit, and stay on and in my ears, and I don't even notice they're there. I use them when watching videos, listening to podcasts and to make phonecalls.

However:

when listening to good quality music, they are not my #1 choice. Compared directly to air pods pro, their sound quality is way inferior. Music sounds stale and not exciting at all (I'm talking about real focused listening, not background entertainment, which the Beats might be sufficient for). I admit this may only become obvious if you have eg Air Pods at hand to quickly switch between them and the Beats, but for me, listening to music on the Beats has been a frustrating experience since I figured that out. Makes me even more unhappy that the Air Pods don't fit my ears.
The fit is the reason I didn't pickup the airpod pros plus the reviews on how well the beats sound during a call was one of the maing reasons I picked them up.

gnirkatto

Nov 4, 2017
Visit site
The fit is the reason I didn't pickup the airpod pros plus the reviews on how well the beats sound during a call was one of the maing reasons I picked them up.
The sound during phone calls is perfectly OK. They just didn't work for me as my music listening devices. But just to clarify: I DO listen to music on the Beats, eg when going for a walk or so. They are totally sufficient for that. Only when being at home, wanting to focus on a certain piece of music, they're not good enough for me. I now use 'real' headphones for that purpose. The Air Pods Pro MIGHT have worked for me as an all purpose device, because music sounds significantly better on them, but as they don't fit my ears, no way.

scruffypig

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
The sound during phone calls is perfectly OK. They just didn't work for me as my music listening devices. But just to clarify: I DO listen to music on the Beats, eg when going for a walk or so. They are totally sufficient for that. Only when being at home, wanting to focus on a certain piece of music, they're not good enough for me. I now use 'real' headphones for that purpose. The Air Pods Pro MIGHT have worked for me as an all purpose device, because music sounds significantly better on them, but as they don't fit my ears, no way.

I agree. I luv my PowerBeats Pros for walking, bicycling, talk radio, podcasts and music is okay, though for serious music time, out come my Etymotics or other studio monitors and external DAC which are wired.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I’ve got the Powerbeats Pro and the AirPods Pro. Both have their own uses, pros and cons. I do enjoy the sound quality in the Powerbeats.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal