I really like the Powerbeats Pro, but unfortunately I was having issues with my left headphone connecting. Turns out it just wasn't holding a charge, or was failing to charge when put in the case. So it took me a while to realise this was happening - I was faffing about trying to unpair and re-pair etc before noting the low battery.

Anyway, the note of caution is to anybody who has to return their headphones to Apple. They sent me out a single box with space for the charging case and each headphone separately, along with three clear bags for them to go in. I sealed them up and sent them back...

A week later I get them back, but there's a single, smaller box with an empty charging case in it. No headphones in the case and nothing else in the bag.

Apple have been looking in to it and are saying I only sent the charging case back. So, just a note to say if you're returning these, it might be worth taking a picture before you seal the package.

Mike.
    08-05-2019 08:36 AM
    I am sorry this has happened to you. Thanks for sharing your experience and I hope that you get it figured out soon! Also, welcome to iMore
    08-05-2019 10:37 AM