Shipping time?

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
So I am looking to get a pair of the powerbeats pro, but it seems like bestbuy has yet to get any in store, and ordering online seems to say they aren't sure when they will have more. Any ideas when these will be widely available? Even on the apple site it seems they do not have any. Seems strange they would launch a product with such limited supply.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
So I am looking to get a pair of the powerbeats pro, but it seems like bestbuy has yet to get any in store, and ordering online seems to say they aren't sure when they will have more. Any ideas when these will be widely available? Even on the apple site it seems they do not have any. Seems strange they would launch a product with such limited supply.

Try using the Apple Store app. I did and it stated that the delivery would be between June 20 - June 27 if I chose to have them delivered to the Apple Store at the Millenia Mall here in Orlando.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Try using the Apple Store app. I did and it stated that the delivery would be between June 20 - June 27 if I chose to have them delivered to the Apple Store at the Millenia Mall here in Orlando.

That just seems crazy that even apple stores do not have them in stock. Why launch a product with literally 0 in stock availability?

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
That just seems crazy that even apple stores do not have them in stock. Why launch a product with literally 0 in stock availability?

I’m with you, and even if the plan is to create the impression that the Beats Pro wireless earbuds are so great that Apple can’t keep them in stock is still foolish, but I’m old school and my take may not jive with today’s way of thinking. Know what I mean?

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I’m with you, and even if the plan is to create the impression that the Beats Pro wireless earbuds are so great that Apple can’t keep them in stock is still foolish, but I’m old school and my take may not jive with today’s way of thinking. Know what I mean?

I agree. I know how impatient people are and if they have to wait 1-2 months to get headphones, most will just buy another pair. I mean I somewhat get it with phones because to some they hold more value in waiting, but with headphones, I am not seeing the same "I'll wait" mentality for most.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I agree. I know how impatient people are and if they have to wait 1-2 months to get headphones, most will just buy another pair. I mean I somewhat get it with phones because to some they hold more value in waiting, but with headphones, I am not seeing the same "I'll wait" mentality for most.

The Beats brand is very popular among the young so they are probably more likely to hold more value in waiting.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
They sold out at launch. I’ve been in other forums and people have been buying them like crazy. These are a hot buy & you’re a couple weeks behind.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
They are great. I got mine on launch day. Apple is showing them available late June now.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
They sold out at launch. I’ve been in other forums and people have been buying them like crazy. These are a hot buy & you’re a couple weeks behind.

I looked at launch and ordered. Just seems strange that like no stores have or ever had any stock.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Gotcha!! I know they were available through Best Buy online, but I didn’t check stores. The moss color hasn’t released yet, so I barely looked lol.

Yeah between apple stores and best buy none had any stock even on launch. I understand they do not want to have extra lying around, but how do you "launch" a product and not have any in stores, especially an apple store. lol

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro