AppleWatch+iPhone can I listen to both on my Beats X (at the same time)?

growMore

Feb 14, 2018
Visit site
I run with an Apple Watch an iPhone and a set of Beats X earphones.

I have the Strava app timing my run on my Apple Watch.
I have a podcast playing on my iPhone.

When I listen to the podcast on the Beats X ... the announcements from the Strava (e.g. at the end of each mile) come out of the Watch. If I stop the podcast the announcements come out of the Beats X.

Is there a way to hear both the podcast and Strava's announcements on the Beats X earphones?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I doubt it, but I really don't know. Hopefully someone who has a similar setup will reply soon.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
I can't believe Apple still hasn't released Podcasts for Apple Watch yet. But until they do you can use a podcast app that does support Apple Watch. Overcast is a free one, Pocket Casts is a paid one. Then you can just load the podcasts on your watch and just use it instead of using your iPhone and Apple Watch.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
I run with an Apple Watch an iPhone and a set of Beats X earphones.

I have the Strava app timing my run on my Apple Watch.
I have a podcast playing on my iPhone.

When I listen to the podcast on the Beats X ... the announcements from the Strava (e.g. at the end of each mile) come out of the Watch. If I stop the podcast the announcements come out of the Beats X.

Is there a way to hear both the podcast and Strava's announcements on the Beats X earphones?

Unfortunately no. You can't have bt speakers paired to more than one device at a time.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner