I have BeatsX. AMA!

MB64

Trusted Member
Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
Yes they already push a firmware update on the AirPods earlier this month. It will be ota update. To check details about beats x, when connected to your phone go to settings -> general -> about towards the bottom look for beats x.

Ah, ok thanks. I think I'll be sending them back. Don't wanna wait for an update and that issue isn't fixed and I'm stuck with them. Worse case I send them back, they fix with update and then I get another set again.

njlx2016

Jun 2, 2015
Visit site
I saw a video earlier and it looks like the carrying case that comes with them is silicone? How does it feel? Does it collect dust or pocket lint easily?

MB64

Trusted Member
Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
I saw a video earlier and it looks like the carrying case that comes with them is silicone? How does it feel? Does it collect dust or pocket lint easily?

Carrying case? I didn't see one. Maybe I missed it. I'll check tonight lol

sgchick

Jan 1, 2017
Visit site
Im picking up mine tomorrow...can't wait. I've never used anything but the earbuds that came with my iPhone...lol...I'm expecting a big improvement in sound and comfort I hope.

MB64

Trusted Member
Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
After further testing on both my blackberry and iPhone it's hit or miss for it to beep when ending a call.

MB64

Trusted Member
Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
Just contacted apple support and this is the response I got from them :
e60ab5089b0df17c0425294297a9535f.jpg

MB64

Trusted Member
Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
So it looks like I will be taking them back. It's a hit or miss to hear the beep. When I was driving home last night I used them on my blackberry and I heard it but now today I didn't. I always here that beep when I use plantronics or LG or even the ink'd that I got last week. That's a shame. I like it very much but like I stated before. I'm on the phone a lot and I need to know if I'm hanging up or not. I'm guessing for music it's just fine.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
So it looks like I will be taking them back. It's a hit or miss to hear the beep. When I was driving home last night I used them on my blackberry and I heard it but now today I didn't. I always here that beep when I use plantronics or LG or even the ink'd that I got last week. That's a shame. I like it very much but like I stated before. I'm on the phone a lot and I need to know if I'm hanging up or not. I'm guessing for music it's just fine.

Good call. I think some sound is needed.

MB64

Trusted Member
Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
So if anyone wants to buy mine you have less than 24 hours to decide before I go back to Apple Store tomorrow. I'll sell them for 130. Shipping included.

MB64

Trusted Member
Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
Beats sold....lol. So I got these today. And when I hang up it beeps and says "call ended". And vibrate when I get a call as well in case I don't have them in my ears.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2