BBM bugs, anyone seen these yet?

dictoresno

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
1.) app in general force closes every now and then

2.) notifications on the main scree show abbreviated messages sometimes. for example, sometimes it will show the full group name : full message. other times it only shows the first 3 charachters of the group name and message.

3.) i will get notifications in the group chat, and their notifications will show. when i go into the group chat to view it, theres nothing new there. its as if theres no way to refresh the chat to get it to show. maybe later old chats will finally update/appear, other times they never do.

li2327

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
I have had experiences with #3. I also have issues with accepting invitations but the contact doesn't move from the invitation list. I hope the bugs are addressed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dictoresno

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
i emailed BBMsupport to see if they can address it. besides that, its working decently for me. at least just as well as it used to on my BB.

JaenelleMasen

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
Does BB still have enough staff in order to support their customers? Last I heard they had massive layoffs. I am hesitant to try the BBM due to this fact, but do you guys recommend this at all? Most of my friends who used to have BBM are now on Android or IOS devices...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro