Bbm notifications

Judson50

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
So I just got bbm and I get an invite to chat in my notificstion center but when I open bbm it disappears.

Thoughts?

scorpi05

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
So I just got bbm and I get an invite to chat in my notificstion center but when I open bbm it disappears.

Thoughts?

Have you try composing a msg and sending it to the person that sent you the invite? There seem to be a bug with the new release BBM 1.0.2. It crash every time you click on 'Contacts'.

Judson50

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
Have you try composing a msg and sending it to the person that sent you the invite? There seem to be a bug with the new release BBM 1.0.2. It crash every time you click on 'Contacts'.

I have no contacts yet. But get random invites from people I don't know. Sad but true.

And there have been no crashes.

Anilu7

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
I have no contacts yet. But get random invites from people I don't know. Sad but true.

And there have been no crashes.

When you first install BBM there is the option to invite people from your Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and email. Perhaps someone got your contact info that way. :confused:

Anilu7

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site

Thoughts?

Make sure you've upgraded to the latest version of BBM. There was a problem with people who upgraded to iOS 7.0.3. It is fixed in the latest BBM update.

Judson50

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
Have you checked the Invites tab? There should be sections for invites sent and received.

As I have and there's nothing in my invite stab. That's why I'm confused. I saw a notice on my notification Center and when I slid it open BlackBerry messenger opened up but with no messages and no invite and no notices in the actual app. Really odd next time it happens I'll try to get a screen grab.

chrissycee75

Jul 3, 2014
Visit site
I also received a BBM invite in my notifications. I would like to think it's spam. I don't have my account linked to Fb or Twitter so I don't believe someone would have added me that way. I have a screen grab, I have to figure out how to upload it...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711