BBM going live shortly.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I didn't even receive an email. Within two hours of registering my email, I just opened up the app a couple hours later and it asked for that email again. When I input it, it went ahead and let me sign in/and or create a Blackberry ID.

Just tried that went back to the email page. I will wait a little longer only been a half hour

Sent from my iPhone 5

Bold_until_Hybrid_Comes

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Wow after signing up for the waiting list this afternoon I waited and waited. Still no email. I re-opened bbm and it said it was ready to work. Guess what, I can't use the BBID that I am currently using on my blackberry other wise I have to select to "switch" devices. I don't want to switch, I want to use both concurrently. So now I had to get on the waiting list with a different email address. What a mess. Why did it work even though I didn't get the email and now it doesn't?

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Wow after signing up for the waiting list this afternoon I waited and waited. Still no email. I re-opened bbm and it said it was ready to work. Guess what, I can't use the BBID that I am currently using on my blackberry other wise I have to select to "switch" devices. I don't want to switch, I want to use both concurrently. So now I had to get on the waiting list with a different email address. What a mess. Why did it work even though I didn't get the email and now it doesn't?

Because RIM/BlackBerry is an incredibly incompetent company. The world was their oyster until they mismanaged everything and let it all slip through their fingers. They spent the last 10 years trying to catch the wind...

Chrisy

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
I have a BlackBerry. A friend installed the BBM on his Android, works great!!! He can only use BBM on one device. So he switched his BBID to his Droid and can no longer use it on his BlackBerry. Strange!

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
what a freakin joke. i'm about to shove this BBM up someone's ***

... and that, dear children, is how our friend BLiNK finally earned his lifetime ban. :raised-eyebrow: ( <=== that was a joke... don’t think BLiNK is actually banned. )

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I hope it works for those who have been waiting for this.
I am perfectly happy talking and messaging with others on iPhone for iMessage or other phones and SMS using the native app. I have no need for what use to be and is meant really for BB even if now it can be used on iOS and Android.

IIJBII

Jul 24, 2004
Visit site
while i wait for my email can someone explain how this works

do we have a PIN or...

Blink did you try the "trick"? Force close the app and enter email again (my take a few tries). It worked for me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
image.jpg

mad-at-theinternet.gif

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
I have a BlackBerry. A friend installed the BBM on his Android, works great!!! He can only use BBM on one device. So he switched his BBID to his Droid and can no longer use it on his BlackBerry. Strange!

Crackberry Kevin has 3 different BBID's one for each of his devices. Your friend can do that also and have all his contacts on each device.

Chrisy

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
It's working really well! Love having more than 2 BBM contacts again...

Maybe I'll stay with BlackBerry afterall...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit