BBM going live shortly.

Tre Lawrence

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
Should be fun. I hope this till it happens correctly.

My biggest gripe is what I assume will be the inability to be logged in with different devices simultaneously. If it works well, I'll give BBRY a pass LOL.

solitude1984

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
What the heck! Why allow users to download an app and then make them wait to use it...#smh...If RIM/Blackberry wasn't prepared to handle the amount of users who plan to use BBM, whether for testing purposes or for long-term use, then they should not have released it. This is a fail, in my personal opinion.

They are not the first company to do this.

I personally don't think it's a fail at all. A fail would have been releasing it to everyone and having it crash their servers.

It's working well, I tested it with a couple of friends who have BBs. Haven't been able to test it with anyone on iOS or Android yet but it will come in time. Patience.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I downloaded BBM and didn't get a email. So I closed the app and opened it and it worked.

When I had a BB BBM was the best part of it.

blackmagicwoman

Trusted Member
Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
I love BBM and will use it. I enjoy meeting new people. BBM was an avenue previously used to share wallpapers and all kinds of things. It was great on Blackberry and I plan to use it as well on IOS. If any one is interesting I'm open to meeting and corresponding with IOS users. You can send me a pm.❤️

Sent from my sweet southern soulful Iphone 5.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
What the heck! Why allow users to download an app and then make them wait to use it...#smh...If RIM/Blackberry wasn't prepared to handle the amount of users who plan to use BBM, whether for testing purposes or for long-term use, then they should not have released it. This is a fail, in my personal opinion.

lol how long have you been waiting now

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I didn't even receive an email. Within two hours of registering my email, I just opened up the app a couple hours later and it asked for that email again. When I input it, it went ahead and let me sign in/and or create a Blackberry ID.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I didn't even receive an email. Within two hours of registering my email, I just opened up the app a couple hours later and it asked for that email again. When I input it, it went ahead and let me sign in/and or create a Blackberry ID.

Same here