BlackBerry CMO expecting BBM for iPhone to launch 'within days'

Chris Parsons

Oct 30, 2007
Visit site
bbm_iphone5s_hero.jpg
Boulben said the company already has 6 million Android and iPhone customers pre-registered for the launch of its BlackBerry Messenger (BBM) service.

He said he expects the BBM to launch on both those platforms "within days," adding that the company is confident that it fixed issues that arose after the initial cross-platform launch of the messaging service last month.

http://www.imore.com/blackberry-cmo-expecting-bbm-ios-launch-within-days

Even though the first 'launch' was pooched, I have to say I'm still waiting for its arrival. I still have a lot of friends who use BBM, plus I transition devices quite a bit so having it on all the platforms I use will be great.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
They always over promise under deliver. I won't hold my breath but I really hope they do this time.

jmr1015

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
I really don't anybody on it, so I have no need, I'm happy with iMessage . But there's a lot out there that do, with that I hope they finally pull it off.

Chris Parsons

Oct 30, 2007
Visit site
Hopefully, as part of the 're-launch' they at least had the sense to redo it for iOS 7. I have the old previous version on my iPhone 5 and it looks bad next to all the other iOS 7 styled apps. But then again, Tweetbot still hasn't updated either LOL

theKHMERboy

May 12, 2013
Visit site
I am hoping it comes out soon for iOS.. I kinda miss bbm and I always found that it's the best messaging app since I started using a smartphone which was a blackberry lol

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i just want it to drop so we can create an iMore group and i can troll everyone without getting banned!

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I'm patiently waiting. Will be great for work.

And heck yeah when is tweetbot gonna get an update. Love the app but damn.

Xx BEN xX

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
I am wondering how well bbm is gonna do cross platform... I guess we will see soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Judson50

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
I am actually. Excited about this.

Although it is really sad what happened to blackberry, bbm has me pumped.

I know there are other alternatives such as what's app and Kik, but bbm is just the brand I trust.

Xx BEN xX

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Depends on what region you live in. Nobody I know even uses what's app, but I hear in the USA it's a big hit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2