BlackBerry CMO expecting BBM for iPhone to launch 'within days'

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Depends on what region you live in. Nobody I know even uses what's app, but I hear in the USA it's a big hit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know a bunch of people who use it. I had some Israeli teens work for me over the summer and they all used it. That's how we communicated before they arrived.

Xx BEN xX

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
I know a bunch of people who use it. I had some Israeli teens work for me over the summer and they all used it. That's how we communicated before they arrived.

Oh for sure I'm not doubting that a lot of people use it, but I know in my part of the world bbm will fly well, better than what's app

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Chris Parsons

Oct 30, 2007
Visit site
If nothing else, I'm willing to bet the downloads of it will be high due to people checking it out. I have it already from the previous launch and my list is growing.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
If nothing else, I'm willing to bet the downloads of it will be high due to people checking it out. I have it already from the previous launch and my list is growing.

I have no doubt that many people will download it. The question, however, is how long will it be relevant on people's devices once its been downloaded?

djstarion

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
Hopefully, as part of the 're-launch' they at least had the sense to redo it for iOS 7. I have the old previous version on my iPhone 5 and it looks bad next to all the other iOS 7 styled apps. But then again, Tweetbot still hasn't updated either LOL

I'm patiently waiting. Will be great for work.

And heck yeah when is tweetbot gonna get an update. Love the app but damn.
I feel like its getting closer now, especially since the official Tweetbot twitter account has the iOS 7 version of the icon as its profile pic

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox