hi
    im one of those few people who got bbm downloaded before it was pulled. managed to change the time zone and register too..

but for some reason it doesn't work. theres no refresh option. so no idea whether its connected or not.

most of the msgs just have a tick mark. not delivered. and not read. bbm invites are buggy. i have an invite that wont go away no matter how many times i accept. people with actual bb's cant msg me they get a x symbol. other people with the ios bbm app can msg me, and if i reply immediately it gets delivered and read. if i initiate the chat then just a tick.

over all the app sucks right now..
    i hope its much much better after the official release. the way things stand bbm will fail against we chat/whatsapp etc.. interesting article about an android imessage app floating around.. if apple went cross platform, bbm wouldn't even stand a chance..
    09-24-2013 12:00 PM
    I downloaded and deleted it. Their way to late to the game.

via Tapatalk
    09-24-2013 12:26 PM
    Mine works almost perfectly. I've been BBMing people with BlackBerrys with no problems and joining groups as well. I'd advise reinstalling your copy of the app if you're having problems.
    09-24-2013 01:16 PM
    it seems to be working better now. adding contacts still very buggy.

i also noticed a prob with the keyboard.. couldn't quite put my finger on it till just now. its not as easy to type in the bbm app as any other, or imessage. normally after an auto correct when you hit space, it corrects the word and leaves one space. in the bbm app when u hit space it corrects the word anddoesnotleaveany space.

i hope when they relaunch the app they have corrected it.
    10-07-2013 01:31 AM
    it seems to be working better now. adding contacts still very buggy.

i also noticed a prob with the keyboard.. couldn't quite put my finger on it till just now. its not as easy to type in the bbm app as any other, or imessage. normally after an auto correct when you hit space, it corrects the word and leaves one space. in the bbm app when u hit space it corrects the word anddoesnotleaveany space.

i hope when they relaunch the app they have corrected it.
    Official and updated version has now been released - BBM for iPhone goes live. Reserve your spot in the lineup now! (Yeah...!) | iMore
    blackmagicwoman likes this.
    10-21-2013 11:41 PM
    After upgrading to iOS 7.0.3 the app just crashes when I try to open a conversation. Closed the app, rebooted the phone and still same thing. I dont want to delete it and reinstall but I'm seeing a lot of people having to "wait" for the email again after deleting the app (via twitter)
    10-22-2013 08:31 PM
    After upgrading to iOS 7.0.3 the app just crashes when I try to open a conversation. Closed the app, rebooted the phone and still same thing. I dont want to delete it and reinstall but I'm seeing a lot of people having to "wait" for the email again after deleting the app (via twitter)
    I had it start crashing on me (post 7.0.3 update) after I sent or received a picture from anyone. I had to end the conversation (make sure you have "save history" off or it won't delete the conversation) and restart a new one. Still can't send photos without it crashing but at least I can text.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk
    10-22-2013 09:09 PM
    The issue is because the 7.0.3 update removed the font that is used in the BBM app, so there are conflicts going on when the app runs. ( PSA: BlackBerry is working on a fix for BBM on iOS 7.0.3 | CrackBerry.com )

One workaround, if the app opens, is to delete any current conversations and restart them, according to some posters. Otherwise, an update is in the works.
    10-23-2013 02:15 PM