Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
Woohoo!! I missed you BBM!! <3

3arutu9e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
This is a day of reckoning. First time in history blackberry kept their word! I bet you've waited all these times just to come out on top once in a lifetime.

Posted via BlackBerry Z10 <------it's perfect until you try to use it

What word did they "keep"? Is it still last week? :)

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
They released BBM. :p I'm really happy they did, but to be honest I didn't expect them to.

Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn every now and then. They announced the release over a year ago. How many "false starts" did they have? They FINALLY release it and you’re calling that a "win". BBM for iOS is way too little, way too late, packed in a great big box of "meh".

solitude1984

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn every now and then. They announced the release over a year ago. How many "false starts" did they have? They FINALLY release it and you?re calling that a "win". BBM for iOS is way too little, way too late, packed in a great big box of "meh".

1) I believe it has been five months, not a year.
2) No, *you're* calling it a win. I merely answered your question of what "promise" they kept. Because there were promises in the past that they did not keep.

If you're not interested in BBM for iOS, that's fine with me. I on the other hand am happy that it came out, as I know a lot of people who want to use it. In the end that's all that matters to me.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
1) I believe it has been five months, not a year.
2) No, *you're* calling it a win. I merely answered your question of what "promise" they kept. Because there were promises in the past that they did not keep.

If you're not interested in BBM for iOS, that's fine with me. I on the other hand am happy that it came out, as I know a lot of people who want to use it. In the end that's all that matters to me.

So, knock yourself out. Don't let me rain on your parade?

Judson50

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
So I used to have blackberry and then I moved to iphone.

Now that bbm is out, can I log into my old bbm account or do I need to creat a new bbm account?

si001

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
Do you know why I don't have my contacts in BBM from the last time I used it. On a BlackBerry device?

If you did not back up your contact back in the days you where using a BB, they wont be there. On legacy devices the back up was not automatic.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit