BBM Release Date?

LazyStarGazer

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
Don't you guys get it? It'll probably never be released. They don't have the resources to sustain the network load.

They've lied about BB10 support on PlayBook just to move the inventory only to find BBRY flags rammed up the loyals' arses.

They no longer have much of anything going but a countdown to disintegration.

Posted via BlackBerry Z10 <-----when a noose is hard to come by

Hell hath no fury like a BB lover scorned.

Bosox20

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
This is just getting stupid. After their botched first release why even come out and announce its ready and released "within days" and then never release it?? Are they that bad at PR?

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
This is just getting stupid. After their botched first release why even come out and announce its ready and released "within days" and then never release it?? Are they that bad at PR?

Botched first release? I know what you're referring to but it could hardly be considered release since it wasn't released everywhere, they pulled it too quickly. And it was because someone leaked a previous buggy version of the BBM API that it all got yanked. They were able to find some serious bugs because of that, so I'm quite content to wait for them to smooth it out better before release.

Blazin' Tap Tap Tappity 2 You

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Don't you guys get it? It'll probably never be released. They don't have the resources to sustain the network load.

They've lied about BB10 support on PlayBook just to move the inventory only to find BBRY flags rammed up the loyals' arses.

They no longer have much of anything going but a countdown to disintegration.

Posted via BlackBerry Z10 <-----when a noose is hard to come by

So all the people that had it (and probably still do even if unusable) on their iPhones are mistaken? The leaked API that caused it to be pulled everywhere for bug fixing is not an API? I mean the actual facts of what has already occurred make your assumption that BBM4ALL is a marketing ploy way off the mark,

Bosox20

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Botched first release? I know what you're referring to but it could hardly be considered release since it wasn't released everywhere, they pulled it too quickly. And it was because someone leaked a previous buggy version of the BBM API that it all got yanked. They were able to find some serious bugs because of that, so I'm quite content to wait for them to smooth it out better before release.

I hear you but all I'm saying is why even make a statement that it's coming Within Days? What does that even mean?? Could be 2 months. Why say anything at all?

WhiteSpir1t

May 26, 2013
Visit site
So all the people that had it (and probably still do even if unusable) on their iPhones are mistaken? The leaked API that caused it to be pulled everywhere for bug fixing is not an API? I mean the actual facts of what has already occurred make your assumption that BBM4ALL is a marketing ploy way off the mark,

You just keep waiting. Better yet, go out and buy a PlayBook while you do :)

Posted via BlackBerry Z10 <------the snake oil that was suppose to have saved them

Tre Lawrence

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
For those of us that want BBRY to continue on, stuff like hat is not optimal. BBRY needs to find a way to manage expectations.

Having said this, I do intend to try it if/when it comes out.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site

Posted via BlackBerry Z10 <------the snake oil that was suppose to have saved them

I'm not waiting, when it comes out it'll come out and I'll get it. And your Playbook reference really holds no meaning here. The difference is BBM was rolling out, bugs arose, it was pulled to fix bugs. BB10 never came to the Playbook at all, yes they said it would, but they never released it. You can't compare two different sets of facts in this manner. That's like I saying you were being told you would get a waffle but instead got toast (Playbook), and instead of getting two waffles you got one because the second one was burnt (BBM).

Blazin' From Mini 2 You

WhiteSpir1t

May 26, 2013
Visit site
I'm not waiting, when it comes out it'll come out and I'll get it. And your Playbook reference really holds no meaning here. The difference is BBM was rolling out, bugs arose, it was pulled to fix bugs. BB10 never came to the Playbook at all, yes they said it would, but they never released it. You can't compare two different sets of facts in this manner. That's like I saying you were being told you would get a waffle but instead got toast (Playbook), and instead of getting two waffles you got one because the second one was burnt (BBM).

Blazin' From Mini 2 You

That's just like saying to your wife you cheated on her and that she shouldn't judge you on your disposition. Delusional at best.

Posted via BlackBerry Z10 <-----the most expensive disposable phone in the history of mankind

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I hear you but all I'm saying is why even make a statement that it's coming Within Days? What does that even mean?? Could be 2 months. Why say anything at all?

If it is "within days" in my mind that means 3 days tops, but I'll give them another couple days and we'll see what happens. Maybe he just really thought it would be out quite soon.

Blazin' From Mini 2 You

hrim5493

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
Yeah I doubt it will release within this week. The key is to have your expectations low for BB so when BBM does arrive, we'll be pleasantly surprised.

Bosox20

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
I think this statement from them "within weeks" was always bullsh&$ and just a weak attempt for BB to stay relevant in the news. I think the leadership in that company is a joke. No wonder they are failing!! And they have been silent since. Such crap! And to think I used to defend them and always bought BB since 2003. No more. Love my iPhone and Apple.

Bosox20

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
^^ so true. I am done looking and checking. That's what they want. That's why the CMO said That just to get publicity. They have no intention on releasing soon. I'm so pissed. I will find out if it ever comes out. No more checking their website or whatever. Not that they really care but...

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site

Haters gonna hate
3a7y4aqa.jpg

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR