BlackBerry Messenger (BBM) for iOS submitted to App Store, waiting on approval:iMore

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
[h=1]BlackBerry Messenger (BBM) for iOS submitted to App Store, waiting on approval[/h]
How many of you are waiting for this to become official through the Apple app store to be the first to download it? I can honestly say that I will not be. I am going to stick Native all the way.

BlackBerry Messenger (BBM) for iOS submitted to App Store, waiting on approval | iMore

Not putting Blackberry down, had for it years, but never used BBM when I had it. Totally happy with IMessage.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I've been wondering how long it would take them to stop just talking about it and actually get it out there. I do have one friend with a BB and he's anxious for me to be able to use BBM. lol

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I have a few friends from my days on Crackberry that are still on BBM. I don't know anyone else who's still using a BB. I'll stick with iMessage.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I have a few friends who still use BB's. but one of my main reasons is the ability for group messaging for work. It is just really easy in that aspect.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Opps sorry about that. Please by all means if you wish Delete it if you want. I should have looked. No reason to have 2 of them.

​Two different threads for two different reasons. Any announcement will get lost in the other thread, so this one is needed.

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
It'll be cool to try and have a new app to play with. That's about as much as i'll use it. I have one friend that uses BB still, and we rarely talk. If you don't have iMessage, I don't want to talk to you.

Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5

idrazz856

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
I no longer have a need for BBM since my company switched out everyone's Blackberry for iPhones. No one ever used the service anyway. I'll be sticking with iMessage.

mase123987

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
I know a lot of you are saying you are going to just stick with iMessage, but isn't any messaging app that is cross platform inherently better? I know a lot of people with iPhones, but I also know a lot with Android and WP. I'm not pushing for BBM but just a general thought.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2