BBM Going Cross Platform - Will You Use It?

Will you be using BBM on iOS?

• Yes!

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • I'll give it a try, not sure if I will fully switch to it.

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Nope.

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I'd use it. Considering it's also going to be an android app, all of my BB, iOS and Android friends can team up in group messages whenever necessary. Plus I love the layout of the BBM. Hate what's App and all those other "group messaging apps"

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
I have to admit I will use it if it comes. I still have a lot of my really good friends on BB. I'm from Canada so BB is more prevalent here so that's mostly the reason why.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
BlackBerry has since pulled the links to the user guides. I guess that's a step closer in the direction of being close to release.

I printed out the user guide for iOS before the link went down. Anyone that has used BBM in the past will really not find any huge changes.

John Flud

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
nope. don't know a single person with a blackberry. everybody has iphones and uses iMessage. Then there's facebook, which lets me talk with folks on androids and PC's and always SMS. Don't see any need to use BBM. I can see it being useful for folks who have blackberry friends or blackberry folks wanting to switch to iphone while keeping their BBM going.

Chadha

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Of course. Why wouldn't I use it? The best thing of BB you are getting while being on other platform.

Sent from my GSIII using Tapatalk

John Flud

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
why do they need a freakin manual for a chat program? LOL. This might be why they're struggling to compete. I didn't need a manual for apples entire phone much less imessage. Wow! LOL!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2