BBM Going Cross Platform - Will You Use It?

Will you be using BBM on iOS?

• Yes!

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • I'll give it a try, not sure if I will fully switch to it.

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Nope.

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pommie82

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Personally i have no call for it at all because i have no contacts on BBM so it wouldn't need to use it at all really.

Sent from my iPad mini using Tapatalk HD

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I will try it always like to try new apps. It will depend how good it is, battery drain, etc whether I will keep using it. It will also depend what kind of features they put in like if it works with SMS, etc. If it's just yet another app I don't think it will last long on my devices.

Tatperson

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
Probably, some of my friends are still on BlackBerry and I do plan on getting a Z10 to play around with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

davidliu

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Never used a BB before but i got plenty of friends & acquaintances who use it.
So i will give it a try if its free :)
By the way whats the latest news on this? Any release date yet?

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Hello everyone,
If you visit CrackBerry you may know me, I am a pretty active poster there and I wanted to collect some data. (The poll will expire in 2 weeks from today 15/05/2013.)
I would like to know if you guys are going to be using BBM now that it is going cross-platform.
I realize this may not be the most accurate place to post this thread, however, I thought that this would be the best place to put it to get results.
Thanks.

ahhhhhdangnabbitted luck......I only say this today.

OK, I'm from CB too. :kiss: And YES, I will DEFINITELY use it. Right now I've got one single contact who will not use WhatsApp on his BlackBerry so I'm forced to carry my BlackBerry. If I had BBM on my iPhone and my SGIII I could carry one device when I've got a craving to use a device other than a BlackBerry. It will be very convenient for the sake of effortless switching back and forth.

estroh

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
ahhhhhdangnabbitted luck......I only say this today.

OK, I'm from CB too. :kiss: And YES, I will DEFINITELY use it. Right now I've got one single contact who will not use WhatsApp on his BlackBerry so I'm forced to carry my BlackBerry. If I had BBM on my iPhone and my SGIII I could carry one device when I've got a craving to use a device other than a BlackBerry. It will be very convenient for the sake of effortless switching back and forth.

Quite happy with Viber.

protominet

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
Personally i have no call for it at all because i have no contacts on BBM so it wouldn't need to use it at all really.

Sent from my iPad mini HD

I had a bb before and I use it once in a while not big on texting now I use what's app on my iPhone 5 will see maybe maybe not!

madeinhb

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Maybe I'll use it, but I'm not sure how it will benefit me. I don't have many BB using friends.

If you get everyone on iPhone, android, BB to us it, that would work.

I have BB for 8 years and BBM is the best messaging app. I will be using it for sure.

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
For the sake of the company, I hope everyone uses it. Otherwise, BlackBerry's about done. This BBM cross-platform thing could be brilliant if its accepted well by users.

Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5

BlackBerry Guy

Trusted Member
Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I'll use it for sure. If they make the cross platform version as fully featured as the one on BB10, it has the potential to be THE cross platform communication client. The question is whether I'll be using it on a BlackBerry branded device ;)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox