Hey Serenity, hope you are doing well. (You are my favourite editor)

So over the past couple months and possibly years, we have seen a lot of companies launching VR products. Some are for gaming consoles like the Sony PlayStation VR and some are for smartphones like the Samsung Gear VR or even full on VR equipment that require cameras and two controllers like HTC VIVE

So my question is, do you think Apple will launch some VR products in 2017 / 2018 or do you think Apple will let other companies take that market?

Thanks very much in advance for answer.
    02-03-2017 11:10 AM
    Hey Matty!

I think Apple's probably looking into it right now, but they aren't currently satisfied by what they have. I'd be really interested to see them move into a Daydream/AR sort of space that combines AirPods + iPhone + Watch into a competent controller system rather than try to make a set top box, but we'll see. Definitely think we'll see them move on it in the next five years, though!
    02-03-2017 04:21 PM
    Hey Matty!

I think Apple's probably looking into it right now, but they aren't currently satisfied by what they have. I'd be really interested to see them move into a Daydream/AR sort of space that combines AirPods + iPhone + Watch into a competent controller system rather than try to make a set top box, but we'll see. Definitely think we'll see them move on it in the next five years, though!
    This sounds pretty interesting. I would actually really love to see this.
    02-03-2017 05:56 PM