iOS 11..0.3

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: Ios112.0.3

I’m sure there have been some people mentioning lag as you’ve described, but I’m not one of them. Smooth as butter on my end, thankfully.

Blackcash

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
I have a few apps that lag.
This release has so many bugs, I feel like I'm using a beta. Yes, I report all the bugs I find to Apple.

CyreneK

Aug 5, 2016
Visit site
I think iOS 11 is the worst ever released. So many bugs across the 3 iphone 7’s in my household. The biggest problem I’m having on mine is that I lose the clock on my lock screen and the notifications won’t show up either. I reset my 7 about 15 times, many times with Apple and they finally traded It out for a new 7. Set it up as new and it continued to happen. Finally traded it up for the 8 and set it up as new. One day later, with very few apps on the phone it happened again. Went back in today and they reinstalled the latest update. Nope. Still happening. I asked if it is something I have stored in the cloud that loads on once I sign in. They said no because it’s not happening to my iPad. I’m about over it. Not to mention the lags and iMessage freezing all the time. I was on the betas for iOS 10 and done remember a fraction of these issues.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro