Staying logged in

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
. Rene,
I have a longstanding problem with staying logged in,about every fortnight I get kicked out of iMore forums app. in fact I don't seem to be able to stay logged in to iMore either, this is absolutely maddening !! often I will go to reply to something and find 'you don't have permission' in the slot, so off I go to iMore.com through my browser as per instructions, fiddle about for a bit until I get the form up. When the form comes up it self completes in yellow highlight, so I hit enter or register or whatever it says, and every single time it comes up as a fail, even though it was the password that worked well enough to register last time I had to change my password because of the same issue !!! At the moment I am not signed in to iMore forums app because of this perpetual weirdness. I really would like an answer to all this and be able to stay logged in to iMore and iMore forums without endless hassle.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Same happens with tapatalk also, but the mechanisms behind it make it so that a simple refresh helps. But convenient, it is not.

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Have just logged in using the old password, tried refresh about an hour ago when all this started this time round, no joy. Should iMore forums and iMore website passwords be the same ?

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Well that's the way I thought it was supposed to work, but it definitely ain't the case for me right now ! I smell more of the same ahead.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73