iMore Show & Apple Talk

dargust

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Hi Rene,

Can you tell me the best way to find the latest iMore Show and Apple Talk podcasts and if they are available in video how to find the Video versions.

I listen to most podcasts using the Overcast App on my iPad Pro. However when I see the iMore podcasts come up I like to see if there is a video version available as I prefer to watch that. When I look on the iMore website I usually can not even find the most recent version of the iMore podcast that I see in Overcast which seems odd. I have watched the videos on YouTube occasionally, so I try to check my iMore subscription there, but again there are only old ones available. Currently I can only find one from a month ago.

I suspect there is a better way to do this that I have just not figured out. Any help you can provide would be appreciated.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to iMore, @dargust -

The podcasts should show in Overcast (they do in Pocket Casts, which I use) and are up to date but audio only. It's been some time since the video podcasts were done.

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
Hi Rene,

Can you tell me the best way to find the latest iMore Show and Apple Talk podcasts and if they are available in video how to find the Video versions.

I listen to most podcasts using the Overcast App on my iPad Pro. However when I see the iMore podcasts come up I like to see if there is a video version available as I prefer to watch that. When I look on the iMore website I usually can not even find the most recent version of the iMore podcast that I see in Overcast which seems odd. I have watched the videos on YouTube occasionally, so I try to check my iMore subscription there, but again there are only old ones available. Currently I can only find one from a month ago.

I suspect there is a better way to do this that I have just not figured out. Any help you can provide would be appreciated.

Bottom line, video podcasts are a lot more work, a lot more expensive, and a lot more error prone, and only 10% of our audience watches them compared to listening to the audio versions.

That said, we'll probably do more YouTube Live for the iMore show.

Apple Talk/Next Ten Words will be audio only forever :)

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Bottom line, video podcasts are a lot more work, a lot more expensive, and a lot more error prone, and only 10% of our audience watches them compared to listening to the audio versions.

That said, we'll probably do more YouTube Live for the iMore show.

Apple Talk/Next Ten Words will be audio only forever :)

At least the iMore Show will get some video. I myself can't do audio only, for the same reason I can't do audiobooks. I lose interest too quickly, audio only doesn't keep my mind occupied and I miss too much. With video I actually have something to watch along with the audio and it's easier to pay attention.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods