"Purchased Music Playlist" iOS

samduffy

Apr 21, 2016
Visit site
Hi rene just wondering when i set up apple music initially i noticed a playlist appeared called "Purchased Music" on iOS but since deleted it but cant seem to get it back the playlist does re appear when i buy a new song but it only appears with that one song in it. is there any other way to get it back from your experience. I would love to have it back as its an easy way to access my purchased music. Creating a new one manually makes more confusion as it does not correspond with the default "Purchased Playlist on my mac" is there a way to get the default iOS "Purchased Music Playlist back with all my music in it

Thanks

Sam

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
If I remember correctly — and I may not! — it's not a "special" playlist but just something that's automatically created by iTunes/Music/Apple Music and then added to as you buy new songs. So, any time it's recreated, it's only from that point in time forward.

You might be able to use smart playlist with criteria like "is purchased" to recreate something like it in iTunes and sync it across?

samduffy

Apr 21, 2016
Visit site
Yeah that's what I noticed too. It's a pity I can't bring it back as. I did recreate it but the recreated playlist does not sync to the default playlist on my mac so each time I buy a song a new purchased playlist appears on iOS and then puts that new song into the default purchased playlist on the mac and then I have to drag it to the created purchased playlist I created and it's just a tiring process. I would like to see Apple change it when a new song is purchased it automatically brings back the purchased playlist on iOS with all previous songs in it that would be awesome

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner