Hi.
    I wonder if there is a pc software which lets me control my iPhone messages and calls ( answering them) wirelessly from my laptop.
    12-24-2022 01:47 PM
    The only way I know is on windows 10 create a virtual machine, install MacOS as the VM’s OS, when inside MacOS sign into your Apple/ICloud account used by your iPhone. Messages and FaceTime will see your iphone calls and texts (you will have to select the device to share calls and messages).

To be certain, (1) I know this in theory only. I’ve never performed it myself. (2) anything, at minimum, not logged into your Apple/ICloud account (and not on the same WiFi) is almost certain to not share calls and messages. (3) someone may have better advice on this.
    12-25-2022 02:47 AM
    A quick web search reveals there are ways to control your iPhone from a PC, but it’s probably not going to be as “seamless” as using a Mac. Plus it’s going to be a little bulky to use, probably won’t be reliable, and may cost money.
    Up_And_Away likes this.
    12-25-2022 08:30 AM
    Welcome to iMore! In order to continue participating in this conversation, you may want to consider registering for an account here on iMore. If you're interested, click here to learn how to sign up!
    https://forums.imore.com/ask-questio...-up-imore.html
    12-25-2022 08:42 AM