iPhone 13 Pro Max or iPhone 14 Max

lenia.biscaia

Apr 26, 2022
Visit site
Hello everyone. my name is Lénia and I'm portuguese.

I've been an iphone user since the Iphone 4, at the moment I have an iphone 7Plus 128, which is in reasonable condition, despite charging it every day. Battery status is 89%

I have doubts if, at this moment, is a good time to acquire and change. What I value most about a new mobile phone is the screen size.

So I'm not sure if I should buy the Iphone 13 ProMax 256 GB right now, or wait for the aforementioned Iphone 14 Max.

On sale, I can get the Iphone 13 ProMax for around €1265, but I think the Iphone 14 Max will be cheaper.

What would you do?

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Hello everyone. my name is Lénia and I'm portuguese.

I've been an iphone user since the Iphone 4, at the moment I have an iphone 7Plus 128, which is in reasonable condition, despite charging it every day. Battery status is 89%

I have doubts if, at this moment, is a good time to acquire and change. What I value most about a new mobile phone is the screen size.

So I'm not sure if I should buy the Iphone 13 ProMax 256 GB right now, or wait for the aforementioned Iphone 14 Max.

On sale, I can get the Iphone 13 ProMax for around €1265, but I think the Iphone 14 Max will be cheaper.

What would you do?

Hello and welcome to iMore. If you can wait until fall to get a new iPhone, then definitely wait. Once Apple has announced the iPhone 14, its features, and its price, then you can make an informed decision. When Apple releases a new model, the price of the older models is usually marked down.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
If it’s between the iPhone 14 max and the iPhone 13 pro max, I would go ahead and get the 13 pro max.

Rumor is iPhone 14 max is going to have the same Soc as the 13 pro and will not have a 120hz display or the telephoto camera lens.

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
I personally would wait for the iPhone 14 announcement if possible. Given that we have no confirmed specifications, it is difficult to do an informed decision.

Welcome to iMore Lénia.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I’m more inclined to recommend you get the iPhone 13 Pro Max now, especially if the price is to your liking. The announcement of the next iPhone are months away and the Pro Max model might not be available until November. Besides, you already know what to expect from the iPhone 13 Pro Max. I doubt the next iPhone will be cheaper than the previous model.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods