Is There a Way to change the Download location in Firefox and Safari?

hungryfalcon

Feb 19, 2022
Visit site
Is there a way to change download location on Firefox?
Is it possible to directly download a file into encrypted volume or storage apart from encrypted usb if that’s a possibility?
Any apps recommemdations? I currently use [redacted], but it lack some file browsing features and doesn’t show up on file manager as a location to save files so you have to export it. I also use [redacted] which does show up on file manager but I can’t figure out how to save a file directly in there. And also it’s a laggy app and crashes.
And then there is an option do download via https server. So could someone explain how that works.

Thank you.

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
Re: Download location change on Firefox and Safari

Is there a way to change download location on Firefox?
Is it possible to directly download a file into encrypted volume or storage apart from encrypted usb if that’s a possibility?
Any apps recommemdations? I currently use [redacted], but it lack some file browsing features and doesn’t show up on file manager as a location to save files so you have to export it. I also use [redacted] which does show up on file manager but I can’t figure out how to save a file directly in there. And also it’s a laggy app and crashes.
And then there is an option do download via https server. So could someone explain how that works.

Thank you.

Hello,

Is that on macOS or iOS/iPadOS?

hungryfalcon

Feb 19, 2022
Visit site

It’s on iPad OS. The goal is to download a file securely into encrypted internal strorage basically

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site

On iPadOS, it does not look that it is possible to change the Downloads location in Firefox.

For Safari, you need to go into the Settings app, and choose Safari. There, you have a Downloads option there.
9526a7294fe468e4214b21f74f155df0.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal