Connecting 2 iPhone Se’s to hearing aids

I

iMore Question

I am profoundly deaf and have 2 iPhone SE’s , one is a personal phone and one for work with my company. The normal phone supplied by my company is a Samsung xcover pro but because I couldn’t use this as I would need a loop box, they supplied me with the iPhone. I have to turn off the Bluetooth on one to use the other and am missing calls either personal or business related, can you set both phone up to connect Tony hearing aids, as both are used with the same Apple ID?

SwitchBeach

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
I am profoundly deaf and have 2 iPhone SE’s , one is a personal phone and one for work with my company. The normal phone supplied by my company is a Samsung xcover pro but because I couldn’t use this as I would need a loop box, they supplied me with the iPhone. I have to turn off the Bluetooth on one to use the other and am missing calls either personal or business related, can you set both phone up to connect Tony hearing aids, as both are used with the same Apple ID?

You most likely will need to contact the customer service for the hearing aids to determine if they can connect to two phones at the same time. My guess is that they cannot do this.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro