Christmas gifts

Chris Cook5

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
Just wondering if anybody received any cool Christmas Apple gifts? I got a belkin 3 in 1 Dock charger and for my birthday (which is the day after Christmas) I got a HomePod mini so now I can stereo link them

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
My iPhone 13 Pro could arguably be described as a pre-Christmas gift to myself...(laughing)

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I got an Generation 2 Apple Pencil! And, I got my iPad Air 4 earlier this fall, so that could count as an early Christmas present!

Up_And_Away

Aug 27, 2021
Visit site
I think the AirPods Pro 2 is the Apple product 'go to' for this Christmas' gift giving -- especially those iPhone users without any wireless earbuds or ones that are a year or older. Apple knocked it out of the park with the AirPods Pro 2 IMHO.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I think the AirPods Pro 2 is the Apple product 'go to' for this Christmas' gift giving -- especially those iPhone users without any wireless earbuds or ones that are a year or older. Apple knocked it out of the park with the AirPods Pro 2 IMHO.

I agree with you 100%

ksassy

Mar 9, 2017
Visit site
I picked up the Apple Watch SE 2nd gen for both of my kids as a surprise present since they recently just got new iPhones and new iPads (Christmas came early for them this year). I also just ordered the AirPods Pro 2 and a case cover as a Christmas gift for myself. I’m not waiting until Christmas to open my gift so they’ll be delivered here tomorrow. Hope the upgrade from my OG AirPods Pro is worth all the hype. Merry Christmas to me aka the real Santa Claus in my household

Up_And_Away

Aug 27, 2021
Visit site
I picked up the Apple Watch SE 2nd gen for both of my kids as a surprise present since they recently just got new iPhones and new iPads (Christmas came early for them this year). I also just ordered the AirPods Pro 2 and a case cover as a Christmas gift for myself. I’m not waiting until Christmas to open my gift so they’ll be delivered here tomorrow. Hope the upgrade from my OG AirPods Pro is worth all the hype. Merry Christmas to me aka the real Santa Claus in my household

I can say with certainty the AirPods Pro 2 are a substantial upgrade over OG AirPods Pro. I liked my OGs but after owning the Pro 2, they seem really average.
With the watch charger, you won’t need the wired plugin(hopefully your case doesn’t negate that). The case will feedback when it starts charging and also beeps when it needs charging. Big battery life upgrade. ANC is eerily good and transparency is even better (though hit and miss depending on the loud noise type, the loud noise abatement can work well). The audio quality is big improvement.
Enjoy the new present!

ksassy

Mar 9, 2017
Visit site
I can say with certainty the AirPods Pro 2 are a substantial upgrade over OG AirPods Pro. I liked my OGs but after owning the Pro 2, they seem really average.
With the watch charger, you won’t need the wired plugin(hopefully your case doesn’t negate that). The case will feedback when it starts charging and also beeps when it needs charging. Big battery life upgrade. ANC is eerily good and transparency is even better (though hit and miss depending on the loud noise type, the loud noise abatement can work well). The audio quality is big improvement.
Enjoy the new present!

Thanks for the feedback on the AirPods Pro 2 upgrades. I bought a MagSafe compatible case but never considered the watch charger so it’s nice to have more options. You’ve got me even more pumped for my workout tonight with my new AirPods Pro 2

Up_And_Away

Aug 27, 2021
Visit site
Thanks for the feedback on the AirPods Pro 2 upgrades. I bought a MagSafe compatible case but never considered the watch charger so it’s nice to have more options. You’ve got me even more pumped for my workout tonight with my new AirPods Pro 2

You should have that as this writing. Congratulations!
I have the Belkin Watch and MagSafe stand but I have the three devices (Watch, iPhone, APP 2). So depending on when what needs charging, the APP 2 goes son the MagSafe or watch puck. It's handy :). Enjoy...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2