How to set Apple Music as my default music player in iOS15?

cdawg4501

Apr 25, 2013
Visit site
Hello! I'm still a iPhone newbie (well six months in). I have an iPhone 12 Pro Max running iOS 15.0.2 . I had Spotify set as my default music player but now I'veswitched to Apple mmusic. I've looked everywhere and can't get a definitive answer. I just want to be able to say"Hey Siri play ---" and it plays from Apple Music. Thanks in advance!!

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
From what I can tell, there is currently no way to choose a default music player. Apparently, if you ask Siri to play a song, Siri will ask you which music player you want to use.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
From what I can tell, there is currently no way to choose a default music player. Apparently, if you ask Siri to play a song, Siri will ask you which music player you want to use.

Can you ask SIRI to play the song on Music? Like, "Hey Siri, play Green River on Music ".

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Hello! I'm still a iPhone newbie (well six months in). I have an iPhone 12 Pro Max running iOS 15.0.2 . I had Spotify set as my default music player but now I'veswitched to Apple mmusic. I've looked everywhere and can't get a definitive answer. I just want to be able to say"Hey Siri play ---" and it plays from Apple Music. Thanks in advance!!

Have you tried deleting Spotify and then ask Siri to play a song? If so, what happens then?

If not, do this and see what happens.
I think it’s safe to install Spotify again, hoping it won’t override Music for Spotify as the default player in Siri.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal