Hello! I'm still a iPhone newbie (well six months in). I have an iPhone 12 Pro Max running iOS 15.0.2 . I had Spotify set as my default music player but now I'veswitched to Apple mmusic. I've looked everywhere and can't get a definitive answer. I just want to be able to say"Hey Siri play ---" and it plays from Apple Music. Thanks in advance!!
    10-15-2021 04:06 AM
    From what I can tell, there is currently no way to choose a default music player. Apparently, if you ask Siri to play a song, Siri will ask you which music player you want to use.
    10-15-2021 12:21 PM
    From what I can tell, there is currently no way to choose a default music player. Apparently, if you ask Siri to play a song, Siri will ask you which music player you want to use.
    Can you ask SIRI to play the song on Music? Like, "Hey Siri, play Green River on Music ".
    10-15-2021 04:29 PM
    Can you ask SIRI to play the song on Music? Like, "Hey Siri, play Green River on Music ".
    I think so! I only have music stored i. My iTunes library. If someone has both  Music and Spotify, it would be worth checking.
    10-15-2021 06:46 PM
    Hello! I'm still a iPhone newbie (well six months in). I have an iPhone 12 Pro Max running iOS 15.0.2 . I had Spotify set as my default music player but now I'veswitched to Apple mmusic. I've looked everywhere and can't get a definitive answer. I just want to be able to say"Hey Siri play ---" and it plays from Apple Music. Thanks in advance!!
    Have you tried deleting Spotify and then ask Siri to play a song? If so, what happens then?

If not, do this and see what happens.
    I think it’s safe to install Spotify again, hoping it won’t override Music for Spotify as the default player in Siri.
    10-16-2021 06:37 AM