So for a long time now I have been getting suggesten networks and my 20% battery life message on the bottom left corner, and I can’t seem to figure out how to fix that.

This all started a few months back when i still had my Iphone 8+, and thought the phone was getting old, but now that I have the Iphone 13 pro it still comes in the lower right corner, and sometimes I can’t even close it because the «not now» or whatever button is below my screen.

I transfered all my data, pictures, apps on to this one which makes me wonder if I managed to turn a setting on. Anyone got any idea of a fix for this?
    10-05-2021 08:27 AM
    Hello and welcome to iMore. In order to continue this conversation, you may want to consider registering for an account here on iMore. If you're interested, click here to learn how to sign up!
    10-05-2021 09:06 AM
    So for a long time now I have been getting suggesten networks and my 20% battery life message on the bottom left corner, and I can’t seem to figure out how to fix that.

This all started a few months back when i still had my Iphone 8+, and thought the phone was getting old, but now that I have the Iphone 13 pro it still comes in the lower right corner, and sometimes I can’t even close it because the «not now» or whatever button is below my screen.

I transfered all my data, pictures, apps on to this one which makes me wonder if I managed to turn a setting on. Anyone got any idea of a fix for this?
    For the WiFi network suggestions, you should be able to disable them by going to: Settings, Wi-Fi, Ask to Join Networks, and set it to Off.
    Annie_M likes this.
    10-05-2021 12:00 PM